About the Pizza
Carmine and Michael Testa are the father-son team that make Jersey Pizza Boys and Carmine’s Pizza Factory shine. Carmine has been making award-winning pizzas for more than three decades, and Michael is following along right in his footsteps, recently being named Young Pizza Maker of the Year. They put their first-class expertise to work in this recipe, featuring the kick of classic barbecue sauce combined with Galbani cheeses and the creamy tanginess of ranch dressing for a burst of complementary flavors in every bite. The Testa signature sauce swirl is a telltale sign that customers are going to get what they’ve been craving!
- 16 oz. pizza dough
- 16 oz. boneless fried chicken breast, cooked
- 8 oz. Galbani® Premio Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 pinches Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- Barbecue sauce in a squeezable bottle
- Ranch dressing in a squeezable bottle
- Preheat oven to 550°F. Stretch pizza dough to make a 16” pie.
- Cut fried chicken into small pieces. Arrange on top of dough. Top evenly with mozzarella, then bake in oven until thoroughly cooked. Remove from oven and cut pie into 6 or 8 slices.
- Starting in the middle, squeeze barbecue sauce on pie, making a round swirl until you reach the crust. Using the same technique, apply the ranch dressing in a similar pattern, being careful not to overlap with the barbecue sauce. Sprinkle on Parmesan, serve and enjoy!