12 oz. Cream cheese
2 tsp. TABASCO brand Green Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
1 tsp. Chesapeake Bay crab seasoning
2 T. Tarragon, fresh, chopped
1 tsp. Lemon juice
Salt, divided 2 pinches
Black pepper, divided 2 pinches
1 T. Olive oil
1 tsp. Garlic
2 c. Baby spinach leaves
12 oz. Prepared pizza dough
2 T. Cornmeal
8 oz. Crabmeat, jumbo lump
1/4 c. Bacon, cooked, crumbled
1/4 c. Artichokes, 1/4 slices
2 T. Jalapeno pepper, sliced
2 T. Chives, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, TABASCO Green Jalapeno Pepper
Sauce, Chesapeake Bay crab seasoning, tarragon, lemon juice and a pinch of
salt and pepper.
3. In a large saute pan, add olive oil and garlic. Warm until garlic is fragrant.
Add baby spinach and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saut until
wilted and drain on a plate using a paper towel.
4. On a flat work surface, flatten pizza dough into a 14 circle, leaving a 1/2
raised rim around the edge. Poke holes in dough with a fork. Place on a
wooden pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal.
5. Bake dough for 6-8 minutes in a pizza oven. Remove and let cool for two
6. Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over pizza. Top with crabmeat,
bacon, artichokes, jalapeo and spinach.
7. Return to the oven for 4-5 more minutes. Remove from oven and top with chives.