- 9 Pizza shell, uncooked Olive Oil (as needed)
- 4 oz. chicken, cooked, diced 3/8 3 oz.CATTLEMENS Original Barbecue Sauce 1 oz. Tomatoes, fresh, diced (or sliced Roma tomatoes)
- 1/2 oz. red onion, sliced.
- 1/2 oz. red bell pepper, sliced 1/4
- 1/2 oz. yellow bell pepper, sliced 1/4
- 1 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1 T. cilantro, chopped (optional)
Lightly oil pizza crust and grill gently on chargrill, turning once. Mix chicken in BBQ sauce and spread over grilled shell evenly. Place evenly over grilled pizza shell. Top with cheese and bake in 500F oven for about 8 minutes. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve.