PMQ Test Chef Brian Hernandez demonstrates a crispy sandwich featuring everyone's favorite sauce, pesto, in a recipe provided by Grande Cheese.
- Chicken breast (feathered and cut in half), fried in olive oil and a dash of salt
- One ciabatta bun
- 2 Tbsp. of mayo
- 2 Tbsp. of pesto sauce
- 2 Slices of tomato
- 2 Slices of bacon (cooked)
- 2 slices of sandwich sliced provolone
The directions are simple! Put the ingredients between the bun!
- Fry up the chicken to order in olive oil.
- Grill up the bun in a panini press (or on the flat top with a flat iron)
- Spread the mayo on the top and bottom of the buns (1 Tbsp. ea.)
- Spread the pesto on the buns (1 Tbsp. ea.)
- Add the chicken breast
- Add 2 slices of tomato
- Add 2 slices of bacon
- Then add your provolone on top
- Add top and garnish as you like