“A Syracuse restaurant is planning to reopen after undergoing an extensive cleaning prompted by a food-poisoning outbreak that sickened dozens of customers. Twin Trees Too is closed Wednesday after customers who ate at the restaurant the last weekend in February reported getting sick. The Onondaga County Health Department tells Syracuse media outlets that the number of people who got sick is about 70.”

“Health department investigators suspect the customers contracted norovirus, a stomach bug that causes vomiting and diarrhea. Officials say some of the restaurant’s employees had the illness. The department is still awaiting test results. The restaurant is voluntarily closing for part of Wednesday so a professional cleaning service can conduct a thorough cleaning.”

Archives, Pizza News