AB Mauri North America, a leader in yeast and bakery ingredient products and solutions, is following up on its ‘science of baking’ virtual reality experience at the 2019 International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE) event with a focus on the other end of the baking spectrum: art.
More than a traditional yeast and bakery ingredients provider, AB Mauri is a baking technology company steeped in tradition with a focus on bringing total solutions – including leading bakery support – to its industrial and artisan customers. The upcoming IBIE 2019 event held on September 8 to 11 in Las Vegas will again highlight how AB Mauri views the North America bakery market.
AB Mauri’s 1,100 square-foot booth will feature a unique art gallery showcasing baking. IBIE attendees will navigate their way through a myriad of visual and experiential artistic displays designed to stimulate the imagination and excite the baker inside everyone.
“We dedicate ourselves to a business that is built around the passion we have for baking,” said Mark Prendergast, president for AB Mauri North America. “For IBIE, we stress that we are ‘PassionART About Baking,’ meaning that we want to highlight our incredible industry and help bakers big and small to be inspired about baking by seeing things a bit differently.”
Key activities include:
- An appearance by Food Network television personality Duff Goldman
- Exclusive artwork from Duff and his team at Charm City Cakes
- Special appearances by an internationally-acclaimed dough performance troupe
- A unique bread and tortilla sculpture from award-winning baker Harry Peemoeller
- An iconic image incorporating nearly 1,500 doughnuts by celebrated mosaic artist Candice CMC
- A visit by Fleischmann’s Yeast 100+ year-old mascot John Dough
- A unique 14-foot-wide Flip-Disc technology screen engaging show attendees
- The Indulge Coffee Bar featuring cappuccinos, lattes, salted caramel mochas and more
- Burgen 15-grain and potato bread mix rolls and Indulge sweet goods mix donut holes
“We are excited about our new, interesting and engaging content for IBIE,” said Rick Oleshak, vice president of marketing for AB Mauri North America. “Three years ago, we led with our exclusive science-based Baking & Beyond virtual reality experience, and this year’s show also features multiple programming elements. We feel it is important to think both ahead and differently to inspire our customers, and art is the other critical ingredient for being successful in baking.”
Visitors to AB Mauri’s booth – #6653 in the Central Hall – will also be able to taste several artisanal rolls baked with the company’s new Burgen bread bases as well as sample donut holes made with Indulge premium recipe sweet goods mixes.
AB Mauri is the lead sponsor of the digital application for the IBIE event.