- Grimaldi’s second satellite kitchen has opened at Kitchen United MIX in Austin, Texas.
- The first Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go location, offering delivery and carryout only, opened last November in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria has opened a new satellite kitchen, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go, at Kitchen United MIX in Austin, Texas. The company debuted the DELCO concept in Scottsdale, Arizona, last November, also in partnership with Kitchen United.
Pizza lovers in Austin can enjoy Grimaldi’s acclaimed coal-fired brick-oven pizza and calzones, prepared by Grimaldi’s own pizzaiolos, along with salads, starters, desserts and more from the takeout and delivery-only location. Menu highlights include:
- Brooklyn Bridge Pizza—Oven-roasted red peppers, creamy ricotta cheese, and hand-pinched Italian sausage atop Grimaldi’s traditional pizza dough and sauce
- Prosciutto Arugula Pizza—Grimaldi’s classic white pizza topped with thinly sliced prosciutto, shaved cheese blend and fresh arugula
- Mediterranean Salad—Romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, red onion and vinaigrette
- Grimaldi’s Famous Cannoli—Fried pastry dough filled with sweet ricotta and chocolate chips
- Oreo Cookie Cheesecake—Traditional New York-style cheesecake with crumbled Oreo cookies and an Oreo cookie crust
“With strong growth in our to-go business, we are confident that the time is right to expand the Grimaldi’s To-Go takeout and delivery-only concept to Austin” Grimaldi’s CEO Joseph Ciolli said. “With 17 restaurants already successfully operating in Texas, bringing Grimaldi’s famous coal brick-oven pizza to Austin, with its food scene, makes perfect sense.”
Grimaldi’s originated in Brooklyn more than 100 years ago. The company now has stores in New York, Arizona, California, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin.