What’s in a name? A lot when it comes to naming your pizzeria. Pizza shops named after their owners are a dime a dozen, and Italian surnames seem like the easiest and most obvious choice. But what if you really want to stand out and grab attention with a weird or funny name for your pizzeria?
We’re here to help. Over the years, we have conducted searches on oddball pizzeria names and stumbled across some memorable ones. We’ve also brainstormed our own ideas with friends and fellow pizza lovers for weird or catchy pizza shop monikers. We’ve tried to weed out those names that have already been taken by existing pizzerias, such as The Doughbie Brothers, Mission Impizzable, Pizzageddon, Leaning Tower of Pizza and Saucy Sisters Pizza (all of which are excellent). We’ve kept a few that are being used in other countries, however. Regardless, these suggestions are meant to spur your own creativity and ideas for pizza restaurant names, themes or logos, so have fun with them. Here’s a look at some of the “pizzabilities”:
2. Bobbing for Pizza
3. Pizza on the Moon (sci-fi theme)
4. Pistol-Packin’ Pizza Mama
5. Purty Mouth Pizza
6. You Like-a Pizza?
7. Shake Yer Moneymaker Pizza Baker
8. Rome If You Want To (Roman-style pizza)
9. Value of Pie
10. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Cheeseburgers (Because It’s Pizza)
11. Here Today, Gone Tomato Pies
12. Fun Guys Vegan Pizza
13. Wake Up to Breakfast Pizza
14. Up Your Pizza Hole
15. My Big Fat Italian Pizza (My Big Fat Italian Pasta and My Big Fat Greek Pizza are taken!)
16. Sloppy’s Slice Shop
17. Va-Va-Voom Vegan Pizza
18. Now That’s What I Call Pizza!
19. Pi Za Pies
20. Mama Said Pizza!
21. Pepper Annie’s Pizza Emporium
22. Piggy Parts Pizza
23 Mean Old Mr. Pizza
24. Master of My Doughmain
25. I’m Too Sexy for My Slice
26. Onomatopizza (taken in Mumbai)
27. Pizza’hoy! (taken in Granada)
28. Start Spreadin’ the Sauce!
29. Pizza Gorillaz
30. Ex-Wife’s Pizza
31. Pizza Up in Dis House
32. The 3 Pizzateers
33. Big Gay Pizza Gals