Owners and operators know that the way restaurants are functioning is changing, and the traditional POS is quickly evolving from hardware to software systems with the move to a hybrid-cloud setup.
Adapting to these changes and training your team can be challenging. Join HungerRush for a workshop on Thursday, June 11, at 2 p.m. (CT) to explore how HungerRush’s Customer Success team arms restaurateurs with the tools and guidance needed to evolve their business for future growth. Attendees are encouraged to bring all questions to the session to be addressed in real-time.
- Hear about some of our customers’ biggest pain-points when switching restaurant management systems and how we can help ease the transition
- The training and on-boarding process, and what that program entails
- Key differentiators when working with the HungerRush customer success
- Kevin Spriggs, Director of Project Management, HungerRush: Managing and directing operations with a track record of building value and revenue growth through customer engagement strategies and improved operating efficiencies.
- Ron Smallwood, Customer Success Manager, HungerRush: Ron has been part of the HungerRush team for five years. Currently serving as the Customer Success Manager, he also oversees the Support Team, appointments, Q/A, and the HungerRush Command Center. Ron is passionate about helping customers get the most value out of HungerRush restaurant management solutions.