UPDATED AGENDA: NASDAQ, National Restaurant Association to Host Food and Restaurant Industry Forum
California Pizza Kitchen (CPKI), Famous Dave’s of America (DAVE), 1-800 Flowers.com (FLWS) and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (RUTH) to Participate
The NASDAQ Stock Market will host an industry forum, including panel discussions and NASDAQ Closing Bell, to discuss the state of the industry and trends within the Food and Restaurant industry sector. The Forum is being organized in collaboration with the National Restaurant Association. Celebrity Chef, Cat Cora, will give closing remarks at the Forum and participate in the closing bell ceremony. Panels will be moderated by Dick Rivera, Chairman of the National Restaurant Association, and will cover:
– Brand differentiation in today’s marketplace;
– Best practices among companies in the food and restaurant industry; and,
– Resources for public companies in the food and restaurant industry.
For an updated, detailed agenda, visit:
– Dick Rivera, Chairman National Restaurant Association
– Companies participating include California Pizza Kitchen (CPKI), Famous Dave’s of America (DAVE), Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (RUTH), 1-800-Flowers.com (FLWS), The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN), and FreshDirect.
– Industry experts from Nations Restaurant News, Zagat Survey, CNBC, CIBC World Markets, Luxury Marketing Council, National Restaurant Association, Food Bank For New York City and NASDAQ will also be a part of the discussion.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
10:00 – 4:00 p.m.
4 Times Square (Corner of 43rd and Broadway) New York, NY
RSVP: Interested parties should RSVP to Jolene Libretto:
The panel discussion will be webcast live on NASDAQ.com beginning at 11:00 a.m.:
A live Webcast of the NASDAQ Closing Bell will be available at:
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Close, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market close of your choice.
Closing Bell Feed and Radio Feed will be available.
NASDAQ (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is the largest electronic screen-based equity securities market in the United States. With approximately 3,200 companies, it lists more companies and, on average, trades more shares per day than any other U.S.
market. It is home to companies that are leaders across all areas of business including technology, retail, communications, financial services, transportation, media and biotechnology. Nearly 100 food and restaurant industry sector companies are listed on NASDAQ.