UNO Pizzeria & Grill, the inventor of deep-dish pizza, is changing the game yet again with a launch of its “Love All, Feed All” menu, designed for guests with specific dietary preferences or requirements. In recognizing the different ways today’s consumers are eating, UNO restaurants nationwide will now offer this supplemental menu that has options for calorie-counting, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-sensitive, dairy-free and carb-conscious eaters.
“This is a drastic modernization and expansion of our menu and its first major overhaul in decades,” said Jim Ilaria, CEO of UNO Pizzeria & Grill. “While we are famous for inventing the deep dish pizza – and have served it to generations of fans since 1943 – we are thrilled to now offer a wider variety of options so everyone can walk through our doors confident they will enjoy a tasty meal regardless of their dietary interests.”
With the introduction of its “Love All, Feed All” offerings, UNO strives to be as transparent and inclusive as possible to make every customer’s dining experience delicious and enjoyable.
With more than 50 unique menu items to choose from, there’s something for everyone to love, including:
- Over 20 600-calories-or-less items: including thin crust pizzas like fresh spinach, creamy goat cheese and caramelized onions; wild mushroom and aged cheddar; roasted garlic, grilled chicken, caramelized onions and goat cheese; and roasted eggplant, fresh spinach, pesto and feta
- Five vegan items: including hand-stretched thin-crust pizza featuring Daiya cheese, and over 16,000 possible combinations from vegan pizza toppings, as well as the Classic Beyond Burger – starring a plant-based burger from Beyond Meat.
- Over 15 vegetarian items: including the Eggplant Parm Pizzanini with roasted eggplant, caramelized onions, fresh mozzarella, marinara and basil
- Over 15 gluten-sensitive dishes: including burgers with Udi’s gluten-free rolls and three varities of gluten-free thin crust pizzas: cheese, pepperoni and veggie – with fresh mushrooms, onions and peppers
- Ten carb-conscious dishes: each with 10 grams of carbs or fewer including grilled marinated shrimp and 10oz. top sirloin and baked chicken spinoccoli with fresh spinach, broccoli, mozzarella and feta cheese
UNO Executive Chef Andre Fuehr added, “I am incredibly proud of this new menu, one that will appeal to a broad range of new guests thanks partly to plant-based offerings from Beyond Meat and Daiya Foods. We have always taken great pride in creating quality dishes and handcrafted dough made from scratch every day. Now everyone, regardless of dietary preferences or needs, can experience our unique and delicious meals.”