The Marston line of wood products is known throughout the industry for their superior construction and represent the best in value and quality. These products include:
- The Marston High Chair. Solid oak high chair with mortise and tenon construction, large contoured seat and radius edges and corners. Available in a variety of finishes. Stackable with furniture glides and an instant release safety belt with crotch strap.
- Child Booster Seat. Solid oak, one piece frame construction. Radius edges keep food from collecting. Stackable with anti-slip rubber pads. Available with or without safety straps.
- Infant Carrier Holder. Solid oak with mortise and tenon frame construction. Stackable for easy storage, they feature an instant release safety strap and nylon netting for added safety.
- Contempo Tray Stands. Hardwood tray stands with radius edges and corners. They fold for easy storage and have 2-1/4” washable black webbing.
- Tray Jack Holders. Organize one, two or three tray stands. These holders keep tray stands handy, easily accessible and off the floor.
Other specialty wood products including menu holders, tea box holders, business card holders, toothpick holders and coat trees are also available.
For more information, please contact Tomlinson Industries, 13700 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44125-1992. Phone: 216-587-3400, Ext. 112. Fax: 216-587-0733. Visit our web site at www.tomlinsonind. to see our diversified line of products.