Lisle, Illinois, July 11, 2011 – Which sandwich meat is most popular? What breads are customers scrambling to buy? How much more will guests pay for a branded condiment? Staying abreast of the latest, most important industry news can be a daunting challenge. But when it comes to sandwich news, you now have a one-stop resource in SandwichPro.com, powered by Unilever Food Solutions. The site features insightful tidbits based on the company’s years of experience and product offerings, making it easy to find the sandwich information you need right now!
Who says research has to be boring? The research tab of SandwichPro.com brings life to data that can help you develop pricing strategies menu innovation and more. Take upscale ingredients, for example. The Sandwich Pro team has discovered that sandwiches with aioli can menu for significantly more than other sandwiches. How much more? Find out at SandwichPro.com!
Most importantly, we’ve broken down our findings into easy-to-read graphics and articles so that the most important insights are right at your fingertips.
– Sandwich Stats: quick-read charts on consumer preferences and areas of industry growth/decline
– Know Your Customers: survey results on sandwich attitudes, favorite ingredients and other consumer preferences
– Quality Ingredients: information on specific sandwich components, like condiments or vegetables
– Trend Reports: new ideas and developments in the industry, as well as data broken down by segment, including quarterly reports and “hot and not” assessments of different sandwich types
Arming yourself with the right knowledge can mean big business for your operation. Whether you’re looking to add a signature sandwich to your menu, change up your cheeses, or develop an LTO special, SandwichPro.com provides the background you need to make informed decisions about your sandwich offerings.
For helpful hints to help you maximize sandwich and burger sales and profits, visit SandwichPro.com today.
At Unilever Food Solutions, we help chefs all over the world serve tasty, wholesome meals that keep guests coming back for more. We create ingredients that save precious prep time in the kitchen, without compromising on flavor or flair, and constantly provide ideas and inspiration to keep your menu fresh and exciting. Our ingredients are some of the staples of professional kitchens in 74 countries around the world: Hellmann’s®, Best Foods®, Knorr®, Lipton® and more. We’ve been in the foodservice industry since the 1880s. We have more than 300 chefs on staff around the world, so we understand that critical balance between impressing your guests and making a profit. And how to keep your menus and recipes fresh and exciting, as times and tastes change. Visit unileverfoodsolutions.us for more information.
SANDWICH IMAGE RECIPE: The Parisian
Serving size: 1
1 (6”) demi-baguette, split
2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® Real Classic Aioli
3 strips Thick-cut bacon, cooked
1 oz. Brie cheese, thinly sliced
1-1/2 oz. Sautéed onions
1. Spread cut sides of baguette evenly with Hellmann’s® Classic Aioli.
2. Layer bottom of baguette with bacon, Brie and onions.
3. Replace top of baguette.
4. Grill sandwich on griddle or panini press until cheese melts. Serve immediately.