Sponsored by Grande Cheese
- 16 oz. dough ball, slacked
- 4 oz. pizza sauce
- 10 oz. Grande Mild Provolone Blend or 50/50 Blend cheese, shredded or diced
- 4 oz. spicy Italian sausage crumbles, cooked
- 2 oz. bell peppers, julienne sliced
- 1 oz. Italian peppers (such as pepperoncini, banana peppers or cherry peppers), drained and sliced
- 4 oz. Italian seasoned Ricotta cheese
Italian Seasoned Ricotta Cheese:
- 3 lb. Grande Sopraffina or Tenera Ricotta
- ½ oz. (2 tbsp.) Italian seasoning blend, dried
In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning and stir until blended.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Top with cheese, Italian sausage crumbles, bell peppers and Italian peppers. Dollop seasoned ricotta evenly over pizza. Bake at 500°F for 8-10 minutes in an impingement oven or at 500°F for 4-5½ minutes in a deck oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden-brown.