Revention’s R2310 POS terminal has been the company’s flagship POS product for years. The high quality and durability of the terminal made frequent upgrades unnecessary, but as with all things in technology, progress eventually leads to the need for an upgrade. Dedicated to maintaining cutting edge technology, Revention’s Research & Development Team saw an opportunity to take the R2310 to the next level of technological advancement and began developing the company’s next generation POS. The R3310 is set to roll out February 18th, 2013.
The new R3310 POS terminal is low profile, high performance, stylish and distinguished for its enhanced flexibility and easy serviceability. Solid state hard drives and upgraded processors are just beginning of its powerful quality features. Its small footprint and optional VESA wall mount makes it ideal for confined spaces. The newly streamlined hardware design features more compact components that are stylish and durable. The touch screen monitor, featuring the latest in LED display technology (upgraded from the previous LCD display), now also houses the hard drive, modernizing the terminal.
R3310 Feature Upgrade Highlights:
• All screens upgraded from LCD display technology to the latest in LED display technology
• CPU/Performance speed rated at nearly 3 times that of the previous R2310 model
• Easy access mechanical design for removal of HDD, Power Supply and Monitor, allowing for fast & easy maintenance
• Solid State Hard Drives eliminates moving part components
• Compact stand with hidden cable management
• Removable base for easy wall mounting
• Streamlined hardware design with more compact components, such as credit card readers and biometric fingerprint authentication, which are more stylish and durable
• Optional rear-facing customer display monitors perfect for point of sale marketing of new products and specials
• Warranty includes standard Next Business Day Replacement
About Revention, Inc.
Revention is the leading developer of complete, customizable restaurant management solutions designed to streamline the way restaurants do business. Revention’s offerings include point-of-sale solutions, HungerRush™ Integrated Online Ordering, and Revention Enterprise. Revention’s goal is to provide a complete solution that includes customized installation, training, technical support, and much more. For additional information, go to www.revention.com