Restaurant Patron Puts Out Fire

According to a news report from JournalInquirer.com, “An unidentified restaurant patron used a garden hose Sunday to help extinguish a fire he noticed outside Pizzeria Uno, according to the town Fire Department.”

“A man who was dining at the restaurant at 180 Deming St. noticed that the mulch and landscape shrubbery near the southwest corner of the building was on fire, according to fire department officials. High winds had contributed to the fire spreading from the mulch to the shrubbery. The man alerted kitchen staff, who then hooked up a garden hose to a nearby interior sink, officials said,” said the story. “The restaurant patron then used the hose to extinguish much of the fire before the arrival of the fire department. At that time, officials said, he left the scene without leaving a name.”

Click Here to View Original Article