- 1 c. Prepared salsa
- 1 12-inch unbaked pizza crust
- 1-1/2 c. Lamb Weston Rus-Ettes Cottage Fries (Item#02124), thawed
- 1/4 c. Green onions, white and green parts without ends, thinly sliced
- 1 T. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c. Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz. Chicken breast strips, approximately 1/4 thick , grilled
- 1/2 c. Sweet red or yellow bell pepper strips, approximately 1/4 thick
- 3/4 c Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 450.
Spread salsa over pizza crust. Arrange potatoes over salsa. Sprinkle green onions and cilantro over potatoes. Sprinkle black beans, chicken strips, bell pepper strips, green onion and cilantro, then top evenly with cheeses. Bake at 450 for 11-13 minutes or until cheese is melted or crust is golden brown.
Recipe Source: Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By: Lamb-Weston, Inc.