S’mores Pizza with Nutella(R)
1 each 1 each 12 inch (22.5 cm) pre-baked crust
⅓ cup (96 g) Nutella(R) hazelnut spread
6 oz. (168 g) Baby marshmallows
2 oz. (56 g) Hazelnut praline (see recipe below)
21 oz. (588 g) Sugar
7 oz. (196 g) Hazelnuts, partially roasted
For the Praline
1. Caramelize the sugar until it is a light golden color.
2. Add the nuts to the hot sugar and allow the sugar to roast them a bit more.
3. Pour the mix onto a tray and allow to cool.
4. When the mix has hardened completely, smash the praline into bits and pulse in a food processor to achieve the desired praline.
For the Pizza
1. Spread the Nutella(R) over the pre-baked pizza base.
3. Using a blow torch or the grill of the oven, warm the marshmallows until they puff up and turn golden brown.
4. Dust with hazelnut praline.
Yield: 8 Slices / Portion: 1 Slice