First make a thin focaccia bread
1. Open 190g dough ball to about 9” round and use the rolling pin to avoid bubbles or dough raise from happening while cooking it.
2. Then put extra virgin olive oil in swirls on top of the dough.
3. Sprinkle thick sea salt and dry rosemary
4. Place it in our wood fired brick oven until it gets a light brown color.
5. Cut the focaccia bread in 8 slices and place 6 of them on the plate with the slices sticking out in a start-like shape.
Placing the salad on top of the focaccia bread
1. Cut romaine lettuce in small pieces and start placing them in the center of the plate and on top of the focaccia bread.
2. Put sliced red onions, feta cheese, and sliced plum tomato, then finally the smoked salmon.
3. Cut a lemon wedge and place it on top of the salmon.
4. When you serve the salad, provide the customer with oil and vinegar cruets.
Learn more at: www.siamopizza.com