Pizza crust spread with a classic red sauce, topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, Italian sausage, fresh red onions and finished with a medley of roasted red, yellow, and green bell peppers.
Number of servings per recipe: 8
- 1 ea. Bonici Par-Baked Pizzeria Crust, Regular Center, Large Edge, 12 (#25148-269)
- 1 oz. Light olive oil
- 6 oz. Red pizza sauce
- 5 oz. Pizza cheese blend (combination of 80% part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded and 20% parmesan cheese, shredded)
- 4 oz. Bonici Sliced Italian Sausage, Bias Cut (#101393-269)
- 2 oz. Red onions, julienne-cut
- 3 oz. Bonici Old World Specialties Italian Sausage, Large Chunk (#101816-269)
- 3 oz. Roasted red, yellow and green bell peppers, peeled, seeded and julienne cut
- Brush the crust with olive oil just prior to assembling the pizza. *Note: It is not necessary to thaw par-baked pizza crusts.
- To assemble each pizza: Spread 6 ounces sauce evenly over crust. Top with 5 ounces pizza cheese blend, 4 ounces sliced Italian sausage, 2 ounces red onions, 3 ounces chunk Italian sausage and 3 ounces roasted peppers.
- Bake uncovered, on a lightly oiled pan dusted with cornmeal or on a mesh pizza screen, in a preheated conventional oven at 450F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 wedges.
Portion per serving: 1 slice