Tender roasted chicken, fresh baby spinach, and crumbled bacon spread over a Parmesan cream sauce with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses piled onto a delicious, hand-rolled crust.
Number of servings per recipe: 4
- 1 Bonici Dough Ball, 5 oz. (#25330-269)
- Light olive oil, to taste
- 3 oz. Parmesan cream sauce
- 1 oz. Baby spinach, washed well
- 1 oz. Pizza cheese blend (combination of 80% part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded and 20% parmesan cheese, shredded)
- 2 oz. Tyson Bacon Pieces, 3/8 (#45350-928)
- 4 oz. Bonici Fully Cooked Roasted Chicken Breast Strips (#15446-269)
- Place in oiled container. Cover tightly and slack in cooler between 32 and 36F prior to use.
- Allow dough to reach room temperature (65 to 70F). Roll into a 7-inch circle.
- Place on lightly oiled pan dusted with cornmeal or layer crust on mesh pizza screen. Dock to prevent bubbles; reserve.
- Brush the crust with olive oil just prior to assembling the pizza.
- To assemble each pizza: Spread 3 ounces sauce evenly over crust. Top with 1 ounce baby spinach, 1 ounce pizza cheese blend, 2 ounces bacon pieces and 4 ounces roasted chicken.
- Bake uncovered, on a lightly oiled pan dusted with cornmeal or on a mesh pizza screen, in a preheated conventional oven at 450F for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and slice into 4 wedges.
Portion per serving: 1 slice