- 2 T. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 T. chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 tsp chopped fresh oregano or
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves,
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust
- 1 c. roasted red pepper strips, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, drained (1 cup)
- 1/2 c. sliced ripe olives
- 1-1/2 c. (6 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
Stir together oil, basil, oregano and garlic in small bowl. Brush mixture over crust. Top with red pepper, pineapple tidbits and olives over crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 425 F., 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Recipe Source: Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By: Dole