10 each Tomatoes
4 T. Garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp Salt
4 c. Vegetable stock
8 leaves Gelatins
5 T. Original TABASCO brand Pepper Sauce
Pasta sheets cut into 1 squares 1 package (already made or fresh)
5 each Tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced small
1 T. Honey
1 bunch Basil
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 c. Vegetable stock
1 T. Extra virgin olive oil
1. For Fire Raviolis, peel the tomatoes by putting them in boiling water for 2 minutes. The peel should come off very easily. Cut and take out seeds.
2. Cook the tomatoes, garlic and salt in vegetable stock on low heat for 40 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Puree the tomato mixture in a blender with the gelatins and Original TABASCO Pepper Sauce.
3. Spread the mixture on a sheet pan 1/4 thick. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Next day, the mixture should be firm gelatin. Cut into 1/2 cubes, and stuff them in 1 square pasta sheets to make the Fire Raviolis.
5. For the Sauce, cook the diced tomatoes with honey, basil and salt in the vegetable stock for 1 hour on low heat. After cooking, puree in blender and set aside.
6. Cook the Fire Raviolis for 1 minute in salted (1 tsp. per gallon) water. Then, take them out and roll them in extra virgin olive oil and dash of salt.
7. On each plate, pour 1-1/2 oz. of sauce, top with raviolis and serve.