16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
6 oz. Pizza sauce, prepared
10 oz. Grande Mozzarella Provolone Mild Blend, shredded or diced
3 oz. Onions, chopped
3 oz. Green bell peppers, diced
8 oz. Meatballs, cooked, halved
1. Place pizza dough on a flat work surface and stretch to 12 diameter.
2. Ladle on the pizza sauce.
3. Sprinkle the Mozzarella Provolone Mild Blend evenly across the sauce.
4. Top with onions, green bell peppers and meatballs.
5. Bake in an impingement oven at 450F for 6-8 minutes or a deck oven at 500F for 8-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.