- 2 (12-inch) pizza crusts
- 2 T. olive or vegetable oil, divided
- 2 c. (16 oz.) pizza sauce, divided
- 3 c. (12 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, drained and divided
- 1/2 c. (4 oz.) sliced Canadian bacon, cut into quarters, divided
Brush each pizza crust with 1 tablespoon oil. Spoon 1 cup sauce over each crust. Sprinkle each crust with one-half cheese, pineapple tidbits and Canadian bacon.
Bake at 450 F, 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Recipe Source: Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By: Dole Foods