1 c. flour
1 T. pepper
3 T. milk
1 c. breadcrumbs
7 Grande Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella Balls
2 T. Parmesan, grated
Marinara as needed
1. Mix together the flour and pepper; set aside in a bowl. Whisk together the eggs and milk; place in a separate bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
2. Set up a breading station with the flour first, the egg mix second, and the breadcrumbs last.
3. Toss the mozzarella balls in the flour, shake off excess flour, and then drop into the egg mix to coat.
4. Remove and allow draining of excess egg mix, then place the coated mozzarella balls in the bowl with the breadcrumbs. Toss well until coated.
5. Fry in a deep fryer, preheated to 350F, for 2 to 3 minutes until browned and melted on the inside. Drain thoroughly.
6. Toss with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with a side of marinara sauce.