- 1-#10 can Tomato Paste
- 3-# 10 cans Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1-#10 can Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes
- 2-#10 cans Ground Tomatoes
- 12 oz. Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Salt
- Prepared Basil
- 2 1/2 oz. Garlic Powder
- 2 1/2 oz. minced Onion (Dry)
- 2 oz. Oregano
- 1 oz. Basil (dried)
- 8 oz. Parmesan Cheese
- 3 oz. Romano Cheese
- 3/4 oz. Black Pepper
- *Water (added next day to thin)
- If sauce is too thick, you may add water to thin out to desired consistency.
Add all ingredients together and mix until well blended. This sauce should not be precooked. Refrigerate, and use as needed. Sauce wil keep for several days under refrigeration.
*Do not use aluminum container for storing pizza sauce.
Recipe Source: Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By: American Institute of Baking