Canadian Bacon, Spinach, and Potato Pizza
- 1 c. Thick marinara sauce
- 1 12-inch unbaked pizza crust
- 1-1/2 c. Lamb Weston Oven- Roasted Redskin Wedges (item#J84), thawed
- 1 T Fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp. Fresh chives, minced
- 2 oz. Canadian Bacon, cut into julienne strips, approximately 1/4 thick
- 1/4 c. Fresh baby spinach leaves, torn and packed
- 1/2 c. yellow onion, sliced approximately 1/4 thick
- 3/4 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 450. Spread marinara sauce over pizza crust. Arrange potatoes over pizza. Sprinkle potatoes with basil and chives. Sprinkle on strips of Canadian Bacon, spinach leaves, and onion, then top with cheeses. Bake at 450 for 11-13 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Recipe Source: Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By: Lamb-Weston, Inc.