- 24 Italian bread shells, 8-inch.
- 1/2 c. Olive oil.
- 2-1/4 lbs. Drained, marinated, quartered artichoke hearts.
- 1-1/2 lbs. Roasted red bell peppers.
- 1-1/2 lbs. Goat cheese, crumbled.
- 1-1/2 lbs. Drained Lindsay Pitted Manzanilla Olives.
- 4-1/2 oz. Asiago cheese, grated.
- 1-1/2 c. Julienned fresh basil.
Preheat oven to 400-degreesF. For each serving: Brush 1 bread shell with 1 tsp.oil. Top with 1-1/2 oz artichoke hearts, 1 oz. roasted peppers, 1 oz. goat cheese, 1 oz. olives and 1 T. Asiago cheese. Bake 8 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 T. basil.
Recipe Source: Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By: Lindsay Olives