20 oz. prepared pizza dough
3/4 c Canola oil
1/2 c. Chorizo sausage, diced
1/2 c. Poblano peppers, diced
whole eggs, cracked and lightly whisked 10 each
1 T. TABASCO brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
black pepper pinch
2 c. tomato salsa 2 cups
1 c. black beans, canned, rinsed
3/4 c. Pepper Jack cheese
3/4 c. Mozzarella cheese
4 tsp. cilantro, chopped
1/2 c. sour cream
lime wedges 4 ea.
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Divide pizza dough into 5 oz. pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Flatten
each ball and spread out into a 6-inch round disk.
3. Heat canola oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 of the pieces of
dough and cook on each side until golden brown. Repeat for remaining 3
pieces of dough. Drain on paper towels and reserve.
4. Heat a nonstick saute pan over medium heat and add Chorizo and Poblano
peppers. Cook for a few minutes and drain off excess grease. Add eggs,
TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper. Scramble
eggs until not quite cooked and still moist and runny.
5. Spread salsa on each piece of fried dough and top with chorizo/ scrambled
egg mixture. Top each with black beans and some of each cheese. Bake in
oven for 5-6 minutes, until cheese is melted.
6. Remove from oven and top with chopped cilantro and sour cream. Garnish
each with a lime wedge.