- 3 oz. Red Onion
- 1 oz. Roasted Garlic
- 2-1/2 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 3 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 5 oz. Precooked, Shaved Bacon Bits
- 2 tbsp. Chopped, Pickled Jalapeños
- 2 tbsp. water
- 3-1/2 cups Bontá® Pizza Sauce (#78002588)
1. In a bowl, toss the onion, garlic, oil, bacon, jalapeño and cumin with water.
2. Place on a pizza pan and run through a conveyor or put in a deck oven at 475° F for 6 to 8 minutes until the onions are softened.
3. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Once cool, add the Bontá pizza sauce and the onion/bacon mixture and pulse on high with a blender.
Recipe Source: Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By: Escalon