- 1 each Bonici Readi Rise Crust, Regular Center, Large Edge, 16 (#25054-269)
- 1 oz. Light olive oil
- 6 oz. Red pizza sauce
- 5 oz. Pizza cheese blend (combination of 80% part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded and 20% parmesan cheese, shredded)
- 3 oz.Bonici Old World Specialties Italian Sausage, Large Chunk, Spicy (#101817-269)
- 2 oz.Bonici Original Style Pepperoni, Regular Slice (#105017-269)
- 2 oz. Bonici Sliced and Quartered Ham (#104435-269)
- 2 oz. Tyson Bacon Pieces, 3/8 (#45350-928)
- 1 ozPizza cheese blend
- Cover dough tightly and slack in cooler between 32 degrees and 36 degrees F prior to use.
- Brush the crust with olive oil just prior to assembling the pizza.
- To assemble each pizza: Spread 6 oz.sauce evenly over crust. Top with 5 oz.pizza cheese blend, 3 oz.Italian sausage, 2 oz.pepperoni, 2 oz.ham, 2 oz.bacon pieces and 1 oz.additional pizza cheese blend.
- Bake uncovered on a lightly oiled pan dusted with cornmeal or on a mesh pizza screen, in a preheated conventional oven at 450 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 wedges.