Grab a bigger slice of the pizza market with PMQ and The History Channel®. It's never been done before, but 'history' is about to take place as PMQ and The History Channel team up to bring you the first-ever coast-to-coast independent pizzeria promotion and you're invited to participate. You can benefit from this and drive traffic to your pizzeria through this national promotion. The best part is that is doesn't cost you a dime to sign on to what will probably be the biggest thing to happen to pizza since the invention of the pizza cutter. Join us as we celebrate the history of Rome and all things Italian!
The History Channel will be airing ROME: ENGINEERING AN EMPIRE on Tuesday, September 5, 2005. In support of this television special, The History Channel will be executing a national on-air sweepstakes that awards a 7-day/6-night trip to Rome.
How Do You Benefit?
A $500,000 media campaign, including nationally run television commercials on The History Channel and an online presence on History.com, will drive traffic to your pizzeria with a special consumer offer redeemable at participating pizzerias – you could be a participating pizzeria in the area! Not only do your sales benefit from the national television campaign, you can enter to win a trip to Italy and the World Pizza Championships.
How it Works
In the weeks between August 15 and September 5, 2005, The History Channel will run television commercials encouraging consumers to go to The History Channel website to register to win a trip to Rome and to download a special offer redeemable at participating pizzerias. The promotional offer good at participating independent pizzerias will be in the form of a printable online coupon. Millions of pizza-eating, The History Channel-watching customers will be exposed to your pizzeria! As a participating pizzeria, all you have to do is…
- Agree to honor this consumer offer from August 15 – September 30: Buy One Pizza, Get the Second Pizza at Half Price.
- Display ROME point-of-sale elements such as a window cling, poster, table tents and attach box toppers to your pizza boxes from August 15 – September 5. All elements are provided by The History Channel and will be shipped directly to your pizzeria – for FREE! Point-of-sale promotional material includes: (1) Window Cling, (1) Poster, (2) Table Tents and (1,000) Box Toppers.
The History Channel® will…
- Through television spots, direct consumers to History.com to download the special offer good at their local pizzeria.
- List your pizzeria in a directory of participating pizzerias on History.com.
- Provide all ROME promotional point-of-sale elements.
Win A Trip to the World Pizza Championships in Italy
As a participating independent pizzeria, you will have the opportunity to enter for a chance to win a trip for two to the April 2006 World Pizza Championships in Salsomaggiore, Italy!
Never before has there been anything promoted for independent pizzerias on a national level with this amount of exposure. Don't miss out and Register Now! Go to PMQ.com to take part in this groundbreaking promotion. Hurry! The deadline to register is July 22. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.