Pizza Ranch to host fundraiser for Baraboo family who lost home in August fire

According to a news report from www.wiscnews.com, “Annie Kolar remembers thinking “what a mess” as she returned to her Second Street home one August night this summer to find the Baraboo Fire Department battling a blaze.”

“She had left home that evening to pick up her daughter from work, and later received a phone call from firefighters saying her house was burning down,” said the story. “I asked them just to open the door so our dog could get out,” Kolar said. But the blaze was fierce by then, and the family’s yellow lab perished in the flames. Kolar said authorities think electrical equipment in the kitchen started the fire, but they aren’t certain. Kolar is hoping to either restore or rebuild the home, but insurance money won’t pay for it all, she said. She said nothing can replace the 10 years of memories she and her daughters had in the home, but a fundraising effort Tuesday night at Baraboo Pizza Ranch will help the family move forward.”

Click Here to View Full Story