DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Pizza Hut®, America’s Favorite Pizza, today announced that it is offering online ordering at nearly all of its U.S. delivery locations. Pizza Hut is the largest pizza chain in the country that allows customers to order online and have pizzas delivered right to their door or ready for carry-out at their nearest restaurant.
“We’re proud to announce that the convenience of online ordering has been extended to nearly all of our delivery restaurants,” said Bill Ogle, chief marketing officer for Pizza Hut. “We now have more points of access than any other pizza chain in the world – and that’s good news when you’re hungry for one of our delicious pizzas.”
The redesigned Pizza Hut Website, at www.pizzahut.com, features new, innovative tools that make online ordering easy. The first time customers order, they enter their profile information, which Pizza Hut uses to tailor their online experience by linking customers to special offers, menus, coupons and prices specific to their area. Additionally, customers can create customized “pizza playlists” that contain their favorite pizza orders, which are saved and available for re-order with just one click on future visits.
“We want to ensure a positive customer experience no matter how you prefer to order your pizza,” Ogle said. “Our new Website and wide-scale online ordering capabilities allow us to do just that. Ordering pizza online has never before been more easy, accessible and convenient.”
Facts about online ordering at Pizza Hut:
- First national chain to offer online ordering, starting in Santa Cruz, CA in 1994
- More restaurants with online ordering capabilities than any pizza competitor
- Full menu options available online, which helps customers to better plan their meal
- Customers can order up to seven days in advance to conveniently schedule their delivery or carry-out
- No need to worry about being put on hold or busy signals
- Online orders have grown six-fold in the last three years
- Nationwide, an average of nearly 30 online orders are placed every minute during normal hours of operation
About Pizza Hut
As the world’s largest pizza restaurant company with more than 6,200 restaurants in the United States and more than 4,000 restaurants in 100 other countries, Pizza Hut, Inc., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) is America’s Favorite Pizza. The company’s 49-year legacy of leadership and innovation has made it the recognized leader in the $37 billion pizza category. Those hungry for more information can go to the official Pizza Hut Website at www.pizzahut.com.