DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Pizza Hut, America’s Favorite Pizza, announced today that it has developed Spanish online ordering capabilities. Customers can conveniently place their orders online by visiting the Pizza Hut Spanish language website at www.espanol.pizzahut.com or by visiting the www.pizzahut.com website and clicking on “EN ESPAÑOL”.
“The Hispanic market is very important to Pizza Hut,” said Betty Crowe, Hispanic marketing manager for Pizza Hut. “We first offered a Spanish website in 2005 and now we are pleased to expand the site with online ordering capabilities.”
Details about Spanish online ordering through Pizza Hut:
- Available now at all restaurants that offer online ordering
- Orders can be placed for delivery or carry-out
- Customers can view the full Pizza Hut menu in Spanish
- Orders can be placed up to seven days in advance online
- The Web site remembers customers who opt-in so they don’t have to enter their information each time
- Most forms of payment are accepted online including Mastercard, American Express, Visa and Discover
- Customers don’t have to worry about being put on hold or busy signals
- Orders may be placed online 24/7
Pizza Hut is a leader in innovation and first offered Internet ordering in 1994. Pizza Hut is blazing the trails again by offering online ordering capabilities in a Spanish language format.
About Pizza Hut
As the world’s largest pizza restaurant company with almost 6,600 restaurants in the United States and more than 4,000 restaurants in 100 other countries, Pizza Hut, Inc., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM) has been the place families have gathered for 49 years. The company’s legacy of leadership and innovation has made it the recognized leader in the $37 billion pizza category. Those hungry for more information can go to the official Pizza Hut Web site at www.pizzahut.com