Opening 'oven' no pizza cake

According to a news report from www.stuff.co.nz, “A hungry American tourist bit off more than she could chew when she tried to cook lunch in her hotel room.”

“Staff at the Hermitage Hotel in Mount Cook were called to her room after the guest complained she couldn’t get her pizza out of the microwave oven,” said the story. “When puzzled housekeepers visited the $300-a-night room to investigate, they discovered she had put the pizza in a personal safe and activated the airtight lock on the vault. “We were just down the corridor and she came out and asked us if we could help her work the microwave,” executive housekeeper Annabel Fafeita said. “She was staying in one of our most expensive rooms, which have no kitchen facilities, so we assumed she’d bought her own microwave with her and went to see what we could do.”

“We got there and told her politely, `I’m sorry, but that’s not a microwave it’s the safe!’ “It took a while for it to sink in.” Because the guest, aged in her mid-40s, had entered random numbers on the safe’s keypad while trying to cook the pizza, housekeepers had problems cracking the code,” said the story.

Click Here to View Original Article