- Marco’s Pizza is running a new TV spot this week that promotes its National Pizza Month specials.
- The company says it wants to help customers cope with rising food costs due to inflation.
Related: Hungry Howie’s dedicates October to fighting breast cancer
With the help of a new TV spot, Marco’s Pizza, headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, is offering a bunch of special deals to save customers money during National Pizza Month in October.
In a press release, Marco’s noted that grocery bills are at a 40-plus-year high and the costs of items like eggs have jumped nearly 40%. That means it might be cheaper for a family to order food from their favorite restaurant instead of preparing meals at home.
“These days, filling your cart feels like emptying your wallet,” says the voiceover of the new TV commercial, airing the week of October 2. “But filling your table with Marco’s feels just like it always has: Absolutely perfect.”
The TV spot points pizza lovers to Marco’s website, which offers a number of deals for National Pizza Month, including:
- $7.99 unlimited medium 1-topping pizzas
- $7.99 Pizza Bowls, up to four toppings
- $8.99 large 1-topping pizzas, carryout only
- $3 off large Pepperoni Magnifico
- $3 off large specialty pizzas
- 25% off first-time app orders
Additional deals are being offered on a store-by-store basis.
Marco’s recently earned a top spot on Newsweek’s list of America’s Best Customer Service for 2023 and was named the Most Loved, Most Trusted Pizza Brand according to the Harris Poll’s 2019 EquiTrend Study.
“These are challenging times for so many across the country, and we want all pizza lovers to know that we’re here to help them,” said Marco’s Pizza CMO Chris Tussing. “Whether feeding a family big or small, Marco’s believes no one should have to sacrifice quality and taste to save money. And perhaps the most precious gift of all—a much-deserved break from cooking for some quality family time.”