Grease fire damages JC’s pizzaria

According to a news report from www.statesmanjournal.com, “A deep fryer overheated and caused a kitchen fire at a pizza restaurant in Keizer Thursday afternoon, officials said.”

“The fire was reported at 11:24 a.m. at JC’s Pizzaria in the 4200 block of River Road N, said Fire Marshal Joel Stein of the Keizer Fire District,” said the story. “Two employees were inside preparing to open the restaurant when the incident occurred. They got out safely.”

Click Here to View Original Story