Dedicated catering companies aren’t the only ones in the catering business these days. Rising oil prices, a sluggish economy and shrinking margins are forcing more restaurants to turn to catering to boost their sales and profits.
“Restaurants that cater operate differently than dedicated catering companies,” says Michael Attias, president and founder of Restaurant Catering Systems. “That is why I set out to create a web based software application to manage a restaurant’s catering, from operations to marketing.”
“This system will easily add an extra hour a day of productivity for the average operator. The integrated marketing functionality was created to lock in customer loyalty,” Attias discussed. “Something as simple as contacting customers that haven’t ordered in a few months thanks to our customer reactivation module will pay for the investment.”
Michael and his team of developers took the same manual systems he used to create a $1 million a year catering business out of his 104-seat restaurant and automated them for the time-starved operator. The system includes:
· A complete customer and prospect management system.
· Order taking module for the operator or the customer to use directly.
· Time saving operational reports that automatically create kitchen production reports and supplier order guides.
· Accounts receivable management.
· Automated customer marketing: thank you notes, loyalty programs, customer reactivation campaigns and client birthday mailers.
For more information call 615-831-1676 or e-mail Michael@RestaurantCateringSystems.com