- The company’s Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pans come in depths of 1.5″ and 2.25″ and in a variety of diameters.
- The pans can also be purchased with LloydPans’ patented pre-seasoned Tuff-Kote (PSTK) finish.
LloydPans is digging deeper, possibly as deep as they can go, with the new Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pan, designed for the popular pizza that Chicago is famous for.
Living up to their name, Chicago-style pizzas are known for their deep, buttery crusts layered with ingredients to create the pizza’s uniquely thick look.
Lloyd Pans’ Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pans come in 1.5” and 2.25” depths and in a variety of diameters. Additionally, Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pans come with LloydPans’ patented pre-seasoned Tuff-Kote (PSTK) finish. PSTK eliminates the need for pre-seasoning and messy oiling of pans and offers durability built for commercial kitchens. The coating also makes the depanning/cleanup process a breeze, the company says.
“We’re excited to bring the Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pan to the LloydPans family,” Traci Rennaker, LloydPans’ president and CEO, says. “The deep-dish pizza may be a Chicago institution, but it’s garnering more interest throughout the country, so the timing couldn’t be better to add it to the lineup. It’s already one of the most popular regional styles of pizza in the nation, and we’re excited to see its continued growth.”
LloydPans Chicago Deep Dish Pans include the following features:
• They can be stacked dozens high
• Stacks are stable for easier carrying
• Ideal for proofing dough
• Less expensive, since separators are not needed
• 1.2” clearance between pans
• Round rim for safe handling
• Heavy 14-gauge aluminum
• Choose PSTK finish or bare aluminum
LloydPans, a U.S. manufacturer of commercial pizza pans and tools, bakeware, cookware and foodservice equipment, is located in Spokane Valley, Washington. In addition to an extensive line of standard products, LloydPans also offers custom solutions for just about anything their customers need. LloydPans’ products are sold online at www.lloydpans.com and through distributors.