This delicious pizza recipe from the culinary masters at Smithfield features the company’s Cup ‘n Char Pepperoni, peppadew peppers, sautéed mushrooms, whole canned tomatoes and Boursin, Fontina and Parmesan cheeses. Could this be your restaurant’s next signature pizza?
14” pizza crust
¾ c. Boursin cheese
1 tbsp. pizza seasoning (or Italian seasoning)
4 whole canned tomatoes
26 pieces Smithfield Cup ’n Char Pepperoni
½ c. sautéed mushrooms (crimini, button or shiitake)
¼ c. roughly chopped peppadew peppers
¾ c. shredded Fontina cheese
2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese, for garnish
1. Spread Boursin cheese on pizza crust to within ¼” of dough edge.
2. Sprinkle pizza seasoning on cheese.
3. Squeeze tomatoes by hand and spread out on pizza.
4. Place pepperoni, mushrooms and peppadew peppers on pizza.
5. Top with Fontina cheese.
6. Bake in 475°F oven for at least 10 minutes or until crust is nicely browned and cheese is melted.
7. Remove from oven, cut and top with Parmesan cheese for garnish.