CLEVELAND STEAMCHEFTM NOW AVAILABLE IN GAS
CLEVELAND, Ohio—Cleveland, an Enodis company, announces that gas-operated versions of its popular SteamChefTM boilerless convection steamers are now available both in 3- and 6-pan models. In addition to a high-speed gas convection system, the new gas varieties offer the same features and benefits operators have come to expect from SteamChefTM Steamers.
- Open-style 1.5-gallon water reservoir for easy cleaning
- Capacity for either three or six 12- by 20- by 2.5-inch-deep steam table pans
- Exclusive fan-forced KleanShieldTM cooking compartment designed to automatically collect and remove waste
- SureCookTM compartment controls that automatically adjust cooking time based on product volume
- Automatic water level controls that eliminate the need for refill and monitoring during cooking
Cleveland Range, LLC, an Enodis company, was founded in 1922 and is a leading manufacturer of commercial steam-cooking equipment. It offers complete lines of convection and pressure steamers, steam-jacketed kettles, tilting skillets/braising pans, combination steam and convection (“combi”) ovens, rotisseries and cook-chill systems.
Enodis plc (www.enodis.com) is a worldwide company focused on the design, manufacture and supply of food equipment. Through its two operating groups, Global Food Service Equipment and Food Retail Equipment, it has 29 factories in 9 countries and a large portfolio of premium brands, including Delfield, Scotsman, Frymaster, Lincoln, Cleveland, Garland, US Range, ICE-O-Matic, Jackson, Merco, Savory, Dean, Varimixer and Merrychef in foodservice, and Kysor/Warren and Kysor Panel Systems in food retail equipment.