In response to changing consumer needs and dining habits during the coronavirus pandemic, California Pizza Kitchen has introduced CPK Market, a new offering that will provide specialty meal kit solutions and individual pantry, fruit, vegetable and meat items to customers across the country. Select locations will even deliver the pantry items to customers’ doorsteps.
“With food access currently top-of-mind for us all, we wanted to find new and creative at-home cooking solutions to ensure our guests and the communities in which we serve have as many high-quality fare options as possible,” said Ashley Ceraolo, senior vice president of marketing at CPK. “Given the entire country is dining differently and family mealtime is more important than ever, establishing a concept where guests could confidently purchase affordable produce, meat and other essential pantry items was the best way we felt we could attend to immediate needs while still doing what we do best—serving our customers the most delicious food options available.”
CPK Market will feature six family-friendly specialty meal kits complete with recipe cards for guests to make at home. Comprised of a few CPK classics as well as tried-and-true kitchen staples boxed-up and ready to make whenever is most convenient, these kits include:
- Chef’s Board: featuring a Baguette, Two Cured Meats, Two Premium Cheeses, Dried Fruit, and Mixed Nuts; $25.
- Raw Fruit & Veggie Box: featuring various quantities of Apples, Broccolini, Carrots, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, Fingerling Potatoes, Grapes, Onion, Oranges, Pineapple, and Tomatoes; $34 for 20 lbs.
- Lettuce Wrap Kit: featuring Lettuce Cups, Asian-Inspired Lettuce Wrap Sauce, Green Onions, Shiitake Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts, and Chicken; $12 for 4 servings.
- Taco Kit: featuring Cilantro, Limes, Roma Tomatoes, Serrano Peppers, Yellow Onion, Vegetarian Black Beans, Shredded Cheese, Tortillas, and a choice of Flap Steak, Mahi, or Chicken; $15 – $24 depending on meat selection for 4 servings.
- Kids Build-Your-Own Cheese Pizza: featuring Par-Baked Dough, Pizza Sauce, and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese; $5 each.
- Kids Build-Your-Own Pepperoni Pizza: featuring Par-Baked Dough, Pizza Sauce, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and Pepperoni; $5 each.
For more traditional pantry needs, CPK Market will also feature 35-plus individual food and beverage choices, including beer and wine:
- Dairy & Pantry Staples: Eggs, Rice Flour, Sugar, and Whole Milk; $3 – $5 each.
- Raw Produce: Avocados, Blueberries, English Hothouse Cucumbers, Granny Smith Apples, Limes, Oranges, Pineapples, Red Seedless Grapes, Roma Tomatoes, Spinach, and Strawberries; $2 – $6 per item/bundle.
- Uncooked Meat & Seafood: Flap Beef, Ribeye, Italian Chicken Sausage, Mahi/Ono, Salmon, and Shrimp; $10 – $34 each.
- Dry Pasta: Fettuccini, Linguini Fini, Rotini, and Spaghetti; $15 for 10 lbs.
- Sauce: Bolognese, Tomato, and Jambalaya; $4 – $9 each.
- Bread, Chips & Crackers: Bolillo Bread, Sourdough Baguette, Potato Chips, and Goldfish Crackers; $1 – $2 each.
- Desserts: Key Lime Pie, Red Velvet Cake, and Sweets Tray (Brownies, Chocolate Chunk, Rocky Road, Snickerdoodle, and White Chocolate Cookies); $14 – $35 each.
- Juice: Apple and Cranberry; $3 each.
- Beer & Wine: Modelo Especial, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Stella Artois beer; Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc white wine as well as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, and Red Blend red wine; $12 – $25 each per 6-pack or bottle.
To shop CPK Market, guests can log onto www.cpk.com/market to place an online order or visit their local CPK to receive and fill out a pantry checklist. The customer then hands the list to a CPK team member on-site and waits for their items to be collected and bagged for them. The bagged groceries can be picked up curbside or at the register. Select CPK Market locations will also offer at-home delivery of these items from CPK’s own fleet of delivery vehicles.