Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 lasagna noodle, cooked al dente, drained and chilled
- 1 oz. Grande Ricotta Cheese
- 5 oz. Buffalo Chicken (see recipe below)
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella
- 2 oz. Alfredo sauce, prepared
- ½ oz. Buffalo wing sauce, prepared
Buffalo Chicken (8 servings)
- 2 lb. white meat chicken, cooked and shredded
- 10 oz. Buffalo wing sauce, prepared
- To make the Buffalo chicken, combine shredded chicken and Buffalo wing sauce in a bowl and toss to evenly coat chicken with sauce. Cover and chill to hold.
- Arrange 1 lasagna noodle on flat work surface and spread 1 oz. Grande Ricotta Cheese evenly over the length of lasagna noodle. Top evenly with 5 oz. Buffalo Chicken, 1 tsp. parsley and 2 slices of Grande Sliced Mozzarella. Roll up tightly and arrange seam-side down in an oiled baking dish. Top with 2 oz. Alfredo sauce and 1 slice Grande Sliced Mozzarella.
- Bake at 400˚F for 5 minutes in an impingement oven or at 500˚F for 6 minutes in a deck oven, or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove from oven. Drizzle ½ oz. Buffalo wing sauce over lasagna and top with 1 tsp. parsley.
About This Recipe:
More than half of consumers say consistent food quality is something they look for when eating out. Grande Mozzarella delivers a consistent, even melt and rich dairy flavor, making the choice clear for your customer when deciding where to eat out.
* Datassential Generational Survey, 2017