Multilingual in English, Spanish and Chinese, Biztrader.com Redefines the Way Businesses are Bought, Sold, Valued and Financed
New York, NY – April 14, 2008 – BizTrader.com (www.biztrader.com) today launched an online global marketplace for buying or selling a company, valuing a business, and finding a lender or investment.
Geared specifically for small businesses, BizTrader.com’s wide range of services incorporate Web 2.0 functionality including blogging, video capability, mass listing syndication and distribution, RSS feeds, chat boards, and real-time, automated translation between English, Spanish and Chinese. Small business owners and buyers have not been able to connect with such ease on a global scale before.
“Biztrader.com will revolutionize the way businesses are bought, sold, valued or financed,” said Colby Sambrotto, CEO of Biztrader.com. “Small businesses in aggregate make up a large percentage of the world economy, but until now, they have flown largely below the radar. In part, this is because there has never been a central hub where they could interact and be tracked. BizTrader.com will serve as an international marketplace where people from around the world can meet online to share ideas, barter services, find professional advice, buy and sell businesses, get foreign investments and much more.”
With the launch, BizTrader.com unveils its free business valuation software that provides a comprehensive overview of a company’s worth by evaluating financial data alongside historical transactions within the same industries. The new proprietary software is an invaluable tool for buyers, sellers or anyone wishing to identify the accurate value of a specific business. To try out the new software, please visit: http://www.biztrader.com/valuations/
In addition to BizTrader.com’s valuation software, consumers can access an enormous amount of information and resources small businesses on the site, including:
– Bartering – BizTrader.com has a special section for business owners and operators who wish to barter one set of services or products for another.
– Comprehensive Online Ad Distribution – BizTrader.com allows its business sellers to distribute their business for sale listings all over the web with the click of a button. The BizTrader.com seller who utilizes this service will have their ad distributed to six additional websites including Google, oodle, Vast, backpage.com and more.
– Lead Qualification Software – BizTrader.com provides its business sellers with lead qualification software that allows them to qualify potential buyers.
– Information Verfication – Powered by Experian™, visitors can check a company’s credit rating on BizTrader.com in a few easy steps and verify information posted in a company’s advertisement.
– Find a Franchise – BizTrader.com has partnered with Microsoft’s Franchise Gator to offer consumers direct access to its extensive database of franchises for sale across the country.
– Lending – For those looking to get a new business off the ground or expand an existing business, BizTrader.com’s easy to understand loan application make it easy to borrow.
– “Find a Pro” Database™ – From lawyers and accountants to painters and computer repair services, business owners and professionals connect through the “Find a Pro” ™ database.
– Investment Visas – For the first time, international investors will be able to search a comprehensive database of businesses in the United States seeking a buyer or an investor. BizTrader.com highlights those American businesses that would provide the buyer/investor with an Investment Visa that would allow them to live and work in the United States.
BizTrader.com is a global marketplace for small business. It services people who want to buy or sell a company, product or asset, value a business, find a lender or find an investor. Filled with unique tools for both buyers and sellers, Biztrader.com was designed to provide a wealth of information and resources to business owners around the world. BizTrader.com launched in March 2008 and has thousands of businesses for sale in countries including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Chile, Argentina, Mexico and Peru. For more information, or to value a company, visit www.biztrader.com.