- Papa John’s has unveiled a lineup of three LTO menu items featuring bacon as the starring ingredient.
- The BaconMania items include the Triple Bacon Pizza, Smoky Bacon Parmesan Crusted Papadia and Bacon Jalapeño Popper Rolls.
Papa John’s is takin’ bacon to the next level with BaconMania, a lineup of three new menu items that will be offered for a limited time. Members of the chain’s Papa Rewards loyalty program will get an exclusive first taste, the company has announced.
“Bacon is such a delicious and savory ingredient that instantly makes the food we love more fun, so we are excited to introduce innovative bacon products that bring an extra layer of satisfaction to moments perfect for pizza,” said Scott Rodriguez, Papa John’s senior vice president of menu strategy and product innovation.
The BaconMania lineup features:
- Triple Bacon Pizza: Topped with smoky, crumbled bacon, julienne-cut Canadian bacon and real smoked bacon strips
- Smoky Bacon Parmesan Crusted Papadia: A toasty, flatbread-style sandwich crusted with Parmesan cheese and featuring julienne-cut Canadian bacon, onions and sliced smoked bacon strips, covered with a creamy ranch sauce
- Bacon Jalapeño Popper Rolls: Filled with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, hickory-smoked bacon and jalapeños
Papa Rewards members were able to order BaconMania items starting on October 18. On October 25, the new bacon options will be available to customers nationwide through December 27.
BaconMania is the latest menu innovation from Papa John’s, following the Parmesan Crusted Papadia released earlier this year and Epic Stuffed Crust launched last winter. The company continues to roll out new product innovations each year, including the Shaq-a-Roni, an exclusive menu item developed with board member and franchisee Shaquille O’Neal, which will remain on menus through October 24 this year.