MVP Equipment Offers SRPO 24E Counter-Top Electric Pizza Oven
It's designed and built with Meteorite ceramic decks.
The Sierra Range SRPO-E pizza oven features a stainless steel frame (front, top, sides and control panel) and an easy-to-clean stainless-steel interior with a porcelain-coated deck and door-liner.
The SRPO-E oven is designed and built with the superior performance of Meteorite ceramic decks that achieve maximum heat while using less energy and have a much quicker recovery times between uses. These refractory ceramic decks offer superior temperature uniformity and more consistent cooking times, especially during peak business hours.
The SRPO-E pizza oven has the flexibility to suit every operation. The temperature is adjustable from 280°F (140°C) to 650°F (360°C). It's designed for pizza, flatbreads and bakery products baked directly on the hearth deck, screens, pans or baking sheets.
- Cook directly on the deck or with pans or screens.
- 4" stainless-steel adjustable legs included with every unit.
- Inside oven door and floor coated with porcelain enamel.
- 15-minute timer with ring alarm and manual shut-off
- Indicator light when elements are on
- 4-ft power cord with NEMA 6-20P
- Non-ferrous stainless steel construction including front, top, sides and control panel
- Double wall construction with heavy insulation for efficiency & cooler exterior surfaces
- Fully insulated with 1-½ thick industrial-grade insulation
- Each oven comes with 2 Metorite hearth decks with a 3 ¼ deck height.
- Warranty: 12 months parts & labor.
- Plug: NEMA 6-20P
- Shipping Dimensions: 28.75” x 34.25” x 24.25” (W x D x H)
- Minimum Clearance: 3 inches sides, 3 inches rear
- Deck Size: 20.1” x 20.1” (W x D )
Due to continuing product development, to ensure best possible performance, the specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
For more info, contact MVP at www.mvpgroupcorp.com or call 786-600-4687 or 844-218-8477 (toll-free).