Category:Appetizer,In Under 30 Minutes
Recipe Source:Manufacturers Pizza
Submitted By:Grande Cheese Co
16 oz. Pizza dough ball
6 oz. Grande 50/50 Blend Shred
6 oz. Grande Aged Provolone divided into 20 squares
40 pieces sliced pepperoni
1 oz. Grande Grated Parmesan
1 cup warmed pizza sauce
1. Roll out dough to 1/8 thick on a lightly floured surface. Rolled-out dough will be approximately 14 in diameter.
2. Cut into 16 strips 2 wide by 4 long, reserving trimmed dough. Combine dough trimmings and roll out to 1/8 thick. Cut into 4 more 2 x 4 strips.
3. For each strip of dough: sprinkle with 0.3 oz. 50/50 Blend; lay 1 Provolone square over blend in center of strip; lay 2 slices pepperoni over Provolone.
4. Fold long ends of dough strips over pepperoni and pinch together to seal. Pinch together open edges of dough to seal. Repeat for each strip of dough.
5. Place on a lightly floured sheet pan, wrap in plastic and reserve under refrigeration until ready to cook (may be held for 24 hours).