Thai Chicken Pizza
Recipe Source:Tabasco Sponsored Recipes
THAI CHICKEN PIZZA
yield: 1 14 pizza, or 2-3 servings
2 T. Peanut butter, smooth
1-1/2 T. TABASCO brand SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce
1/2 c. Hoisin sauce
1 T. Soy sauce
3/4 tsp. Fish sauce
1 T. Lime juice
1 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
1/2 lb. Chicken breasts, thinly sliced
pinch of salt
pinch of Black pepper
2 T. Peanut oil
12 oz. prepared pizza dough
2 T. Cornmeal
1 c. Mozzarella cheese, part-skim, shredded
1/4 c. Carrot, shredded
1/4 c. Bean sprouts
1-1/2 T. Peanuts, chopped
2 T. Scallion, chopped
2 T. Cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, TABASCO SWEET &
Spicy Pepper Sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and fresh
3. Season sliced chicken with salt and pepper. In a medium saut pan, saut
chicken in peanut oil until almost cooked through.
4. On a flat work surface, flatten pizza dough into a 14 circle, leaving a 1/2
raised rim around the edge. Place on a wooden pizza peel sprinkled with
cornmeal. Spread an even layer of peanut sauce on pizza dough. Next spread
a layer of mozzarella cheese. Distribute chicken on top of cheese.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
6. Remove pizza from oven and top with shredded carrots, bean sprouts,
peanuts, scallions and cilantro.